In order to continue to provide innovative products and services that respond to your insurance needs, Creative Risk Solutions collects certain personal information about you. Your privacy is important to us and is the reason why we have established policies, procedures and safeguards to protect the information you give us and to limit how the information is shared. Creative Risk Solutions' personal information handling practices are regulated by law, Title V of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. This notice explains how Creative Risk Solutions handles and protects the personal information we collect.
Information We Collect
We collect information about you to help us serve your insurance and financial needs and to fulfill legal and regulatory requirements. The information we collect may vary according to the products and services we provide to you and may also vary on the methods the information is obtained:
- Applications and other related forms. For example name, address, Social Security number, credit history and other financial information, as well as information about your insurance and investment objectives, needs and preferences.
- Transactions with us, our affiliates, or with others. Examples include: your claims history, payment history, account balances and other transaction records.
- Credit reporting and other agencies. For example credit score, credit history and motor vehicle reports.
- Health or healthcare insurance providers. Examples of information are medical records, hospital records and other personal health information you otherwise authorize us to obtain.
- Financial information such as your income, assets and liabilities, investments, insurance and business.
Creative Risk Solutions has implemented physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to maintain the confidentiality and integrity of the personal information in our possession and to guard against unauthorized access. We restrict access to those businesses that need to know specific information in order to provide products and services to you.
Using and Sharing Information
Creative Risk Solutions may disclose personal information we collect to service, process or administer business operations such as claim adjusters, auditors, purposes of marketing products and services, regulatory compliance, the detection or prevention of fraud, or as otherwise required or allowed by law. These disclosures may be made without prior authorization from you as permitted by law.
We do not share personal information with any non affiliate companies unless you have authorized the disclosure, the disclosure is made in connection with an insurance transaction initiated by you, or the disclosure is otherwise permitted by law. Non-affiliate companies include: underwriting services, claims, processing services and software providers. These companies would be governed by the same legislation which prohibits them from using personal information they obtain for any purposes other than those for which they were retained.
We are permitted by law to share transaction and other information we collect with non affiliate companies as follows: 1) with non affiliate companies that perform marketing services on our behalf, 2) with non affiliate companies with whom we have qualified joint marketing arrangements, and 3) with non affiliate companies who assist us with processing and servicing our accounts and administering our business.