- Properly identifies and assigns losses reported through claims system to the appropriate claims adjuster.
- Receives, gathers and accurately transmits loss information to CRS from communications with the insured, claimants, and internal staff in a timely manner.
- Enters and maintains accurate loss information on a computer system during the claim process.
- Processes incoming CRS mail once the mail room has opened, identified, and scanned mail into Shared Mail Scanning Folder along with incoming mail through the Paperless email account.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily checks.
- Manages on-site and off-site closed file pick-up and delivery orders and allocates the files appropriately.
- Enters data for policy renewals.
- Maintains accurate data in our contact database.
- Back-up for customer inquiries when adjusters are unavailable.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- General knowledge of worker’s compensation and property casualty insurance coverage and the ability to apply that knowledge in the performance of the job duties.
- Ability to work with persons under adverse or highly emotional conditions.
- Skillful knowledge of the claims process.
- Requires excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work daily and extended hours, as necessary.
- Ability to understand limited property/casualty coverages and forms.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to act in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ability to learn various software programs.
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Minimum of two years administrative experience with background in property/casualty insurance coverage preferred.
Finally, ask yourself this, “Am I a difference maker?” If you answered yes and you think you have what it takes to be an Administrative Specialist I at Creative Risk Solutions, please apply today!
Pre-offer background check required.