Data Analyst III
Work closely with CRS Leaders and Business Partners to:
- Execute tactical plans to build and mature the data strategy.
- Work directly with business stakeholders to ensure the quality and accuracy of the data. Assist with data cleansing through bulk changes or development of a data strategy to address any data quality findings.
- Identify data sources, construct data diagrams, and document the data processes.
- Creates and understands data mappings and data feed specifications to understand data movement into and out of the system. Communicate these data requirements to the technical team.
- Serves as the quality assurance resource in the software development life cycle for complex data projects.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of Insurance Industry preferred.
- Ability to translate complex data and concepts into language and visualizations that can be readily understood by business stakeholders.
- Ability to create and modify data queries such as SQL or SOQL.
- Experience with data quality, data governance practices and data modeling.
- Experience with ETL tools and concepts.
- Working knowledge of cloud data storage (Snowflake or Azure), APIs connections for third-party data integration and Salesforce platform preferred.
- Communication skills required. Must be able to effectively communicate strategies and designs to all levels of the company.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ambiguous, highly collaborative environment.
- Eagerness to learn independently.
- Ability to challenge the status quo.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Capable of exercising discretion in confidential matters and use independent judgment.
- Ability to work with various personalities and in urgent scenarios.
- Ability to maintain professionalism.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in a science, technology or engineering, or math related, or equivalent work experience.
- At least five years of data-related experience. Knowledge of property casualty insurance preferred but not required.
- Responsible Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Parental Leave
- 401k Profit Sharing
- Flexible/remote work arrangements
Pre-offer background check required.