Sr. ETL Developer
Work closely with CRS Leadership and Business Partners to:
- Execute tactical plans to build and mature the data strategy.
- Builds, tests, and maintains ETL flows to support data movement into and out of the claim management system and supports CRS data in the enterprise data lake.
- Create, maintain, and optimize queries, views, stored procedures, and functions which support data movement.
- Provides operational support for the scheduled jobs including monitoring, performance tuning and debugging of data movement flows utilizing automation whenever possible.
- Works with the CRS data analysts and business stakeholders to ensure the quality and accuracy of the data. Assist with data cleansing through bulk changes or development of a data strategy to address any data quality findings.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience building scalable and robust ETL dataflows which maximize configuration and reusability to support data transformation, data movement, data structures and metadata. Alteryx or Azure Data Factory preferred
- Hands on experience with a variety of data sources, structured and unstructured, such as delimited, fixed width, database, blob, etc.
- Experience with APIs and/or RPA for the collection of third-party data. Salesforce experience preferred.
- Experience with cloud data storage, Snowflake and/or Azure preferred.
- Familiarity with data governance practices and data quality.
- Knowledge of Insurance Industry preferred.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ambiguous, highly collaborative environment.
- Eagerness to learn independently.
- Ability to challenge the status quo.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Communication skills required. Must be able to effectively communicate strategies and designs to all levels of the company.
- Capable of exercising discretion in confidential matters and use independent judgment.
- Ability to work with various personalities and in urgent scenarios.
- Ability to maintain a professionalism.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in a science, technology or engineering, or math related, or equivalent work experience.
- At least three years of work-related experience. Knowledge of property casualty insurance preferred but not required.
- Responsible Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Parental Leave
- 401k Profit Sharing
- Flexible/remote work arrangements
Pre-offer background check required.