We are looking to add a Receptionist to join our Creative Risk Solutions team in Waukee, IA. Candidates thrive in our environment when they harness their collaborative mindset, strong interpersonal communication skills, and a love of learning. This role will support Creative Risk Solutions by providing professional customer service to clients and staff by answering, screening and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic claim information when needed. This role will also assist with administrative workflow to support the daily operations of CRS.
- Must maintain professional manner at all times while directing calls to the appropriate personnel as well as taking and routing messages as necessary.
- Perform data entry functions within the claim system to support daily administrative workflow and as necessary to look up information for clients, agency partners, providers and for internal staff.
- Act as the Office Services liaison for CRS and maintain sufficient stock for envelopes, letterhead, business cards, etc.
- Act as the lead for offsite file retrieval and storage with MDS Management.
- Assist with training new and current personnel on departmental procedures and telephone functions.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Perform special projects as identified by the Administrative Manager.
- Ability to operate a switchboard, route calls, and take messages in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ability to memorize telephone extensions and names.
- Ability to manage and maintain confidential information.
- Ability to type and use a personal computer utilizing various software programs such as Outlook, MS Word, and Excel.
- Ability to work with detail, follow directions, and maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Education: High School education or GED equivalent.
- Experience: Minimum of one-year prior work experience as a telephone/switchboard operator preferred. Prior receptionist experience a plus.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
Benefits: In addition to core benefits like health, dental and vision, also enjoy benefits such as:
- Responsible Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Parental Leave
- 401k Profit Sharing
- Flexible/remote work arrangements
Pre-offer background check required.