We are looking for an experienced, creative individual that can customize Salesforce with an emphasis on process automation through flow, and has the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment. The Sr. Salesforce Administrator will support our overall company vision, mission and strategy by executing tactical plans to build and mature the Salesforce strategy for Creative Risk Solutions. The ideal candidate for this role can be based out of our Waukee, IA office, or would have the option to telecommute. If you think you would be a good fit for this role, read on to get all the details and apply today!
Work closely with CRS Leaders and Business Partners to:
- Analyze and creatively solve complex business problems leveraging the force.com platform utilizing Salesforce delivered functionality when it makes sense for the CRS business and building custom solutions when it’s needed.
- Maintain, enhance and debug Salesforce Flows.
- Salesforce administration and configuration including workflow, validation rules, lighting record pages, record types, approval processes, change sets and deployments, and third-party integrations.
- Maintain and manage the security model for the internal CRS team and experience cloud users utilizing profiles, page layouts, and sharing settings.
- Monitor Salesforce releases and understand how new features can be applied to existing and new processes.
- In collaboration with our data analysts, create and maintain complex ad-hoc reports and dashboards using both native Salesforce reports/dashboards and Tableau CRM.
- Write policies, procedures, and technical documentation.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience with Salesforce flow required.
- Experience with Logic and Process Automation including, Visualforce, Apex, triggers, and Conga preferred.
- Strong knowledge of the Salesforce Service and Experience cloud required.
- Experience with Change Management including change sets.
- Knowledge of Insurance Industry preferred.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ambiguous, highly collaborative environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Communication skills required. Must be able to effectively communicate strategies and designs to all levels of the company.
- Capable of exercising discretion in confidential matters and use independent judgment.
- Ability to work with various personalities and in urgent scenarios.
- Education: College degree or equivalent job experience
- Experience: Minimum three years of Salesforce administration experience, 5 years Salesforce administration experience preferred; Certified Salesforce.com Administrator preferred.
Benefits: In addition to core benefits like health, dental and vision, also enjoy benefits such as:
- Responsible Time Off
- Continuing Education
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Parental Leave and New Parent Benefits
- 401k Profit Sharing
- Flexible work arrangements
Pre-offer background check required.